- Exchange your ticket with wristband before enter the venue.
- Keep your wristband to reenter the venue.
- Do bring cellphone and a power bank.
- Do share the fun through your social media.
- Bring cash.
- Do buy foods and drinks from our tenants
- Enjoy the festival!
- No illegal drugs.
- No trashing.
- No food and drink from outside the venue.
- No umbrella.
- No noisemaker or air horns.
- No big posters/flag/banners.
- No fireworks.
- No laser pointer, laser pens, or similar focused light devices.
- No weapons or any sharp items.
- No selfie stick.
- No professional cameras.
- No pets allowed.
- No standing close to the ramp.
- No refunds and cancellations.
Where do I buy the ticket?
You can buy the ticket through our website (the-musicgallery.com), GOTIX, or kliring.co.id.
I have a problem when buying ticket, who do I contact?
For all ticketing inquiries, you may contact Aldi (+6281 31880 9370).
If I already bought the ticket, where and when do I have to redeem the wristband?
You have to redeem your wristband on D-Day of the event in Kuningan City.
We‚Äôll notify you very soon about the exact place!
Is my ticket/wristband refundable?
No, your ticket/wristband is NOT refundable.
Should I bring my ID (KTP, SIM, KTM, etc.) to the venue?
Yes, especially those people who bought their tickets online or through our ticket boxes.
Can I transfer my wristband to someone else?
No, because once you open the wristband, it will be broken. You have to keep it on until you leave the festival.
What if my wristband is broken or lost?
We are not responsible for any loss or damages of your wristband.
How di I get to the venue?
Go to the Kuningan City Mall, and then from the 3 rd floor in front of the eatery,
exchange your ticket(s) there and then take the escalator up to the parking lot in
What time do I have to come?
The gate opens at 2PM.
Can I reenter the venue?
Yes, as long as you still have the wristband on.
What kinds of payments are accepted in the festival?
Is there an ATM booth available inside the venue?
No, thatís why you should bring cash. ATM is only available on Kuningan City
Where can I see the rundown and the siteplan?
You can see the rundown and the siteplan in our official Instagram (@7thmusicgallery). Donít worry! We will also give you the hard copy on D-Day.
Will there be a charging place for mobile phones?
No, so you do have to bring your powerbank.
Does The 7 th Music Gallery have an age limit?
The 7 th Music Gallery is intended to all ages, but visitors under 12 years old are recommended to accompanied by adults.
Steps to exchange your tickets on the venue on d-day
- Bring your printed ticket to the venue (e-tickets are to be PRINTED A4 and COLORED)
- Exchange your ticket / e-ticket at our ticket booth on the 3rd floor of Kuningan City, near Imperial Kitchen
- Keep your wristband on to gain entry to the Kuningan City Ballroom
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase as purchase of tickers constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into the 7th Music Gallery venue. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- Tickets are your responsibility. We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Tickets are to be exchanged into wristbands at the venue on the day of The 7th Music Gallery.
- Ownership or possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- Where reasonably necessary, The 7th Music Gallery reserves the right to make alterations to the published event program.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation, or hospitality relating to The 7th Music Gallery which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of The 7th Music Gallery, or formal material changes to The 7th Music Gallery will not be the responsibility of The 7th Music Gallery.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether The 7th Music Gallery has been cancelled or rescheduled and the date and time of any rescheduled event.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any change to the contact (phone number, alternate phone number, email address, or otherwise) you provide us with at the time of ordering.
- Any ticket obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. Any person seeking to use such a void ticket in order to gain or provide entry to The 7th Music Gallery may be considered a trespasser and may be liable to be ejected and liable to legal action.
- The 7th Music Gallery reserves the right to refuse ticket holders the admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons, or where a ticket is void. The 7th Music Gallery also reserves the right to request that ticket holders leave the venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.¬†
- The management of the venue reserves the right to conduct security searches from time to time and confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the venue or The 7th Music Gallery, may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience or the event. The management of the venue or the 7th Music Gallery will not be liable for any loss theft or damage to confiscated items.
- Ticket holders must comply with all statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the 7th Music Gallery.
- The use of equipment for recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information and /or data inside the venue is strictly forbidden. Unauthorised recordings may be confiscated or destroyed. Any recording made of the 7th Music Gallery belong to the 7th Music Gallery.
- By attending the 7th Music Gallery, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The 7th Music Gallery may use such films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
- The 7th Music Gallery is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your belongings.
- If we delay or fail to enforce any of these terms and conditions, it shall not mean that we have waived our rights to do so.
- If it is found by a court that any of these terms and conditions for any reason cannot be enforced, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to apply.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions, force majeure means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, any oct of God, war, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts, or regulations of national or local governments, we will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by force majeure.